Are You, Or Would You Be, A Streaker?

id happilly streak my bodys just about up to scratch its the reprecusions afterwards lol

you mean whiplash from swinging it about?

You must be joking .. I might frighten innocent children.

I once streaked on a nudist beach but nobody noticed.

I was just about to say try a nudist beach first and get comfortable with your body eu naturalle, ;...........never done it but ....hmm the thought is.........well!!

I'd like to streak through the wool department in Cole Brothers.

I dont' know why.

Go on. I'll arrange a viewing :hihi: .

I might do it... if I knew no one was videotaping. I'd look OK in a sprint, but slo-mo replays would do me no favors.:gag:

I might do it... if I knew no one was videotaping. I'd look OK in a sprint, but slo-mo replays would do me no favors.:gag:

HappyHoosier that wouldnt bother me the only concern i would have is being arrested afterwards,its not the streaking that bothers me is the stuff afterwards etc

my brother last year went to blackpool with a group of friends, very early one morning 3 of them including my bro, decided to skinny dip in the sea. when they got out there clothes had vanished. they had to walk back to the hotel starkers. it was the other mates that had taken the clothes for a laugh. bet he wont skinny dip again.

HappyHoosier that wouldnt bother me the only concern i would have is being arrested afterwards,its not the streaking that bothers me is the stuff afterwards etc

You just have to run faster than the police, Harion. Look on the bright side, though: If you were caught, you'd be ready for your strip search.:D

You just have to run faster than the police, Harion. Look on the bright side, though: If you were caught, you'd be ready for your strip search.:D

haha Happy Hoosier never thought that.