Are You, Or Would You Be, A Streaker?

I'd be willing to streak, but, then I'd have half of Japan chasing me with Whaling harpoon spears.

No chance of me streaking, I don't want to frighten the horses!

Certainly worth investigating then? You can't leave the masses hanging with only half(?) the information though, that's just cruel :).

Always leave them wanting more ;)

Always leave them wanting more ;)

Ah go on, even pattricia wants to know, how can you turn a lady of such high esteem down?

there are some things that should never been seen in public, me in the bufti is definitely on that list! :D

My housemate is trying to pursuade me to attepmt a streak at a footy match, in the name of album promotion, hhm, I hate to see my body naked I hardly think anyone else will wana see it

mm is it just because he might want to check you out at the same time hun

I did actually think about streaking at 'The Games' back in March....heeheehee!!

The crowd were counting down to the show going live on Channel 4 and as we were on the front row the notion entered my head....Wow I could strip off run out there and be on live TV and no doubt tomorrows newspapers...heeheehee!!

Thought of all the bits that would wobble and decided 'no chance' !! :hihi:

good idea Sheish why didnt u then afraid of beening noticed maybe but at the very least u would have had 10 minutes of fame

id happilly streak my bodys just about up to scratch its the reprecusions afterwards lol

id happilly streak my bodys just about up to scratch its the reprecusions afterwards lol

i was thinking the same thing corkerswfc,

never quite understood streaking and flashing, i guess i've just never sat down thinking ' you know what i'm bored, i think i'll go show some strangers my bits - thaat'll be fun!'

just don't get it - esp in the cold weather!!!

Never felt the urge to get the meat and two veg out in public and run around like a mad fool!

never quite understood streaking and flashing, i guess i've just never sat down thinking ' you know what i'm bored, i think i'll go show some strangers my bits - thaat'll be fun!'

just don't get it - esp in the cold weather!!!

I think some people do streaking dramadiva for harmless fun others because they have always wanted to do it and also seek ther 5 mins of fame etc