The Formula 1 2009 Thread

I doubt the race results will get over turned.

i dont think it will. i think the other teams are just a little embarrased that Ross Brawn was clever in his design of his defuser and caught the others napping.

I hope that doesn't happen. After such a good start to the season, it'll put a lot of fans off if results are changed after the race.

I hope that doesn't happen. After such a good start to the season, it'll put a lot of fans off if results are changed after the race.

Exactly cant really have a repeat of the chaos from last season.

I very much doubt the race result will change, after the FIA ok'd the confuser, they would look too foolish. They could ban the use of such diffusers, maybe immediately or maybe from next year.

Anyway, what a dream result for Button, a great example of what can be achieved through hard work, pateince and keeping the faith.

Shame Lewis couldn't have been on the podium with him though (even though he actually 'came' third)

Anyone know when the last 1-2 by English drivers was? Or the last time the WDC was won by different Englishmen in sucsessive years?

Hats off to Ross Brawn for out thinking the other teams with this defuser ,and leaving themn red faced

Hats off to Ross Brawn for out thinking the other teams with this defuser ,and leaving themn red faced

And that's all it is. One team has interpreted and prepared better than the others.

And that's all it is. One team has interpreted and prepared better than the others.

spot on ,the rest are only complaining because they were out witted by Brawn

spot on ,the rest are only complaining because they were out witted by Brawn

Yeah, like Massa. Didn't complain when Ferrari were winning in a 'dodgy' manner did he?

They should all shut up, come home and build new back ends.

Yeah, like Massa. Didn't complain when Ferrari were winning in a 'dodgy' manner did he?

They should all shut up, come home and build new back ends.

i agree , Ferrari are worried now that Brawn is running another team ,as they know all their sucess is down to him

One team has interpreted and prepared better than the others.

Actually, there's three teams who have a "non-standard" diffuser, these being Williams & Toyota who were also reported to the FIA.

Actually, there's three teams who have a "non-standard" diffuser, these being Williams & Toyota who were also reported to the FIA.

This is true and although they may have an advantage because of it, it's the Brawn's performance which has really publicised it; I doubt the other teams would care as much were it not for Brawn being head and shoulders above the rest.

I hope not, but the old fox Mr. Ecclestone, coupled with the F.I.A. (Ferrari International Assistance) usually conjure up something to assist the red cars. Both Ferraris could crash out on lap 2, and Bernie would try to come up with a way of placing them first and second...:rolleyes: