I need to buy a cheap rabbit hutch

this is not urgent but i am going to be going away at some point this year and my friend has offered to rabbit sit my litt ronnie the rabbit. i need a hutch for him to live in the the week, it doesn't have to be massive because she lets him run in the garden most of the day its just just somewhere to sleep in at night.

any suggestions on where i can get one from. Don;t really want to pay that much because he has a top of th range one anyway so this would just be a backup.

thanks for reading xxxx

we have a green plastic one abbut 6 months old with a steel run, we would like £50 for both

plastic or metal huches arent any good i only ever buy wood ones, purley becouse they can get either get to hot or to cold

the steel run allows them to stay outside all the time even at night. and for cleanliness reasons plastic hutches are far better.

steel run yes deffo idinvest in 1 but leaving them out at night, nono far to cold, plstic hutches, see your point but again can get to cold,but we all have our own opinions, but i would deffo have a plasti one inside much cleaner