Garden turf MEGATHREAD

I used them twice some years ago, they were the cheapest around, one or two of the turf rolls had holes, but it grows over.

can anyone recomend anywhere that does cheap turf, a friend of mine bought some from wicks at £5 a roll. Surely it cheaper somewhere else.

A1 turf supplies are pretty cheap. Depends what quality of turf you want.

as hard wearin as possible, i got 3 kids!lol Thanks for the recommend

I'd also say A1 turf..

I've got their turf on my front and back garden and have all the kids from the estate running about on it and its still in good nick.. :)

Hi Im wanting to turf my garden does anyone have any recomendations or where to avoid etc.

thanks matt

Hi Im wanting to turf my garden does anyone have any recomendations or where to avoid etc.

thanks matt

hi we just got some from a1 turf we shopped around but found them the best :)

we got some off them few years back at our old house and my sis did too and never had any probs great product

ive been looking at kiveton turf and they are £1.50 per square meter, this seems pretty cheap but not sure on the quality..

ive been looking at kiveton turf and they are £1.50 per square meter, this seems pretty cheap but not sure on the quality..

yeah the turf is cheaper but charge on the laying, and they dont just supply the supply and lay

you wanting to pay or lay it your self. we got a quote for ours to be layed and the price doubled :o

dont use A1 we did and never again, it was all different sizes some had holes in it and then we noticed mushrooms growing

dont use A1 we did and never again, it was all different sizes some had holes in it and then we noticed mushrooms growing

weve used them twice now and sister has and all 3 times great :)