Chiropractor ,suffering day after

Hi Went to a chiropractor for first time yesterday with inflamed muscles in my back. Feel like Ive done 3Hours of aerorobics this morning. Pleast tell me it will get better after more sessions!

I would speak to your chiropractor and tell them your symptons, it will put your mind at rest.

After a visit to the chiropractor (or osteopath) you're going to hurt for a while. This is because it is working; your muscles are just protesting about it. Don't sweat about it.

I always feel worse the day after and sometimes for two days after before the benefits are felt. It's different for soft tissue damage and the best thing you can do is take the painkillers and keep moving !!

I've got two slipped discs in my back so I can sympathise !!

:)

only place you go to with pain , they make it hurt more and tell you it's getting better.

true though it does help.

Hi Went to a chiropractor for first time yesterday with inflamed muscles in my back. Feel like Ive done 3Hours of aerorobics this morning. Pleast tell me it will get better after more sessions!

The first time youve been, and the first day after ? Dont be put off going. Its immflamation, and you need some cold packs on. Your back will get better with each visit.