Theft of wallet - Carling Academy

My son had his wallet stolen at the Carling Academy yesterday. Just wondered if he was one of many targeted last night.

Stolen how? Pick pocket? Mugging?

His wallet was lifted from his pocket whilst watching a band. He found it on the floor later minus his debit card, national insurance card, driving licence and £40.

and this is why i stash all my valubles in my bra! :D

in seriousness it was prob just someone that saw the opportunity and took the chance hun :|

in seriousness it was prob just someone that saw the opportunity and took the chance hun :|

I've done that too for years....then at least if I get robbed I might have enjoyed it :hihi:

I've done that too for years....then at least if I get robbed I might have enjoyed it :hihi:

LOL!! i never thought of it like that :thumbsup:

I trust you've reported it to the Academy? If a pattern's forming any information like this'll help them.

I prefer to use my pants ....I mean shoe ....LOL

;)

His bra was full of chocholate and popcorn. thats why he had his wallet in his pocket.

I've e-mailed them just in case any of his cards have turned up.

The bank have been informed and the card has been cancelled, a new driving licence card can be organised- £17.50. But the worrying thing is the amount of information someone has on him from just the three items - his national insurance number, name and address and bank debit card details. I've taken my insurance card out of my purse now as it isnt necessary to carry it around all the time.

I'm not sure how you can go about getting a replacement NI card, but if i were you i'd phone someone about it fast! Maybe direct.gov has got something on it?

He looked it up on the direct.gov website and they will replace your national insurance card just the once. If he suspects its being used by someone for any wrong purpose then he will have to contact them.