From Sheffield living in Spain

From sunny Attercliffe.....now Sunny Spain, Playa Flamenca.....love it !

Lived in marbella for 15 years, been back in the UK for just over two years now living in Surrey. Very happy to have sold our villa and got out, the place has really gone down. As for the weather, the winters can be very cold and the houses aren't as warm as the UK.

I miss the pool but then it was only warm enough to swim in late May to mid September.

hi karensun , darnall to sunny torre de la horadada, just up the road from you.

give us a call if you are about anytime............good to meet another Sheffielder!

Oh dear! I´ve not experienced anything like that. Everyone seems so nice here.

22 years in Spain and the only problem is ex-pats.

I liive in Alto Guadiato, Cordoba.

Hi all. I was brought (dragged) up in Pitsmoor, now living in Riviera (next to Calahonda) in wonderfull Espania.

No regrets, it's wonderfull out here.

Les Johnson

I have lived in Spain for almost 9 years in a town called Chiclana de la Frontera (Cadiz) Luckily not too many expats here and lots of beautiful clean beaches. Went back for a visit to Sheffield last year for the first time since we left. There were a lot of changes and not all for the better. I enjoyed my visit, seeing family and friends but must admit I was happy to get back to Spain. I feel much safer in Spain than I did on my visit to Sheffield.:)