Is there going to be a fair at Hillsborough this year?

for the last few years there has been a fairground at hillsborough across from the wednesday football ground. it is usually about this time of year so does anyone know if the fair is coming this year?.

I hope theres not one at Endcliffe park either. Pikey scum leaving their rubbish everywhere and drunken kids leaving bottlecaps/bits of glass all over the park where people liek to play football etc and walk their dogs.

No fair planned for Penistone Road at the moment, but Farrars Funfairs who have been presenting fairs since 1876 and are travelling showmen not pikeys will be visiting Hillsborough Park later in the year and are vistiing Firth Park May 22 to 31 and then Endcliffe Park 5 to 14 June.

www.farrarsfunfairs.com.

i hope not, thieving ****'s

Get your facts right before posting offensive comments about travelling show people, some local ones are members of this forum and will not like being refered to as pikeys and *****'s etc.

They leave sites often cleaner than when they arrive, pay their rents to the Councils for use of the parks and one local showman has even been invited for tea with the Lod Mayor as a thank you for the money he has donated to charity from fairs held in the City Centre at Christmas and Fright Night.

Another local showman has rasied thoushands over the years and still does for Macmillan nurse's.

Like any other profession there is probally a few 'bad eggs' amongst them, but the majority are carrying on a family traditional that has the support of local coucils and the police.

Travelling showmen hate pikeys and *****, who even steal from them.

Diesel tanks have been drained during the night and even washing stolen from outside their mobile homes whilst in local parks.

actually i find offence in this, my son's dad is a gypsy and he's not a thief thank you, as so many of you on here are fond of sayng, don't tar everyone with the same brush

I hope theres not one at Endcliffe park either. Pikey scum leaving their rubbish everywhere and drunken kids leaving bottlecaps/bits of glass all over the park where people liek to play football etc and walk their dogs.

haven't heard anything to do with fairs anywhere in the city this year actually, but i do know that sheffield pride will be in endcliffe park this year

Hope not just for some innocent youth to get stabbed or beaten up for looking at somebody differently, all fares should be banned, the only thing you get at fares these days are, slappers, druggy's, cocky <removed>, and trouble causers

Edited by happyhippy
masked swearing

And these fare people arent theives either, your thinking of the other kind, tinkers etc etc

i hope not, thieving ****'s
you probably dont even know the difference between a gypsy & a showman!