Sunday's walk - 29th March - Ingbirchworth

Great Photo's Mad Hatter, really enjoyed looking at them.

Dead easy

Go here

fill in your details in order to sign up

Once you are a member do a search for my name or someone else's you might know from the walking group and ask to be their friend. Once they have agreed you'll be able to see their profile plus all the other walking group facebook friends they have.

Any probs drop me a PM

Thanks for posting this info Taxman, maybe now I'll get round to joining Facebook as well.

by which time i will have worked out how to put photos on here, it took long enough to get on facebook, and I dont know how to do those link things either, mmmmmmmm.

Thanks taxman im rubbish on the pc not had it that long i have joined using my real name should i have used my avatar? also when i type in another avatar it doesnt show the person i want do i need peoples real names or email addys? sorry to be a pain :help:

You can search using real names or email addy's. I'll PM you with my name, I use a photo of me as a profile pic on there so there's no mistaking me

Don't look for me in there Gudigobla cos I ain't there. Load of tosh!