Are you ever too old to rollerblade?

Rollerblade?

I have put on my rollerblades and discovered I have forgot to skate. So am

I too old to skate or has baby brain nicked my balance?

never too old to do anything (well, most things)

I tried rollerblades for the first time about 8 years ago when my son had some and I scared myself to death :hihi: I screamed all the way down the garden path! My son was totally embarrassed and banned me from ever putting them on again! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm almost 40 and went roller blading for the first time a couple of months ago! i felt like a twit at first, but after a while I managed a half circuit without falling or holding on!

If you've done it before, i'm sure it will all come back to you with a couple of practise sessions!

have fun!!

It's not as easy to do indoors, waxywolf! Try putting them on outside and skating.

I've always found ice skating easier though.

I bought myself a new bike a few years ago, only to find I couldn't ride it. My deafness had wrecked my balance. I ended up giving it away to a childrens home.

The home ed group has ice skating sessions every week, and I went recently. I used to be able to skate very well - 35 years ago! I found that my centre of balance has unaccountably changed over the years, luckily most of it to my rear as that is where I spent most of the session :hihi:

keep practicing waxy! I would....if I could find where my daughter has hidden my skates...:suspect:

I bought myself a new bike a few years ago, only to find I couldn't ride it. My deafness had wrecked my balance. I ended up giving it away to a childrens home.

I went on my bike into town on sunday. Boy was that a mistake. I was panting like a perv down a phoneline.