What are the strongest painkillers you can buy

I think you can buy fairly weak co-codamol over the counter.. I find them much better than paracetamol.

over the counter?
whats the problem why do you need extra strong painkillers if you dunt mind me asking

over the counter?

Maybe you could buy 2 different painkillers. The first, a mixture of a small does of codeine and paracetomol. The second, a mixture of a small dose of codeine and ibuprofen. I'm not sure if they would sell you both over the counter at the same time though.

whats the problem why do you need extra strong painkillers if you dunt mind me asking

Nerve pain in side of face and back of head behind my ear. Waiting to see neurologist at the hospital in april but until then need something stronger to ease the pain.

Anything with codeine in it is the strongest I’m guessing. I suffer from migraines and these are the best for me and I have used plenty of different brands over the years.

Anadin Extra are OK but a bit weak and paracetamol are about as effective as tick tacks.

Nerve pain in side of face and back of head behind my ear. Waiting to see neurologist at the hospital in april but until then need something stronger to ease the pain.

Your doctor should be able to prescribe you something that would target this kind of pain if it’s that severe.

This pain can be very difficult for painkillers to get on top of. Sometimes other medications can help, you need to go back to your GP and discus it with them.

Co-codamol plus ibuprofen is quite good for pain, you can then take them staggered over 2 hour period, (such as co-codamol at 3, ibuprofen at 5 and so on) it really does help but you have to keep it up and build up the pain relief.

Sorry to hear that your in so much pain Loopylass.