Italian descendants

my cousin married a serafini,from the killamarsh area,and,as kids,we knocked about with a family by the name of capancello,from the foxhill area

Hi do you know much about the serafini family

Hi do you know much about the serafini family
they live in the killamarsh area,dads called alfio,sons marco and carlo,daughter donna,thats all i can tell you.

Hi haylsjay, I do know Info of the Cierelli family Could you give me a phone call

Ask Julie for my number.

Len. F.

HI Len i will ask julie for your number i will give u a call ive already given julie copys of giovanni birth certificate and marriage cetificate but i have come unstuck on the finer details surrounding giovanni s dad that obviously could have something to do with them being born in italy and abit untraceable

thanks hayley x

hi there, my maiden name was ella louise pellegrina .i was born and bred in sheffield. always wondered where the italian name came from. now i know.

My Grandmothers maiden name was Pellegrina. Whats your parents/grandparents names? I know about six generations of the Pellegrina family.

My Grandmothers maiden name was Pellegrina. Whats your parents/grandparents names? I know about six generations of the Pellegrina family.

Your grandparents were distant cousins

HI Len i will ask julie for your number i will give u a call ive already given julie copys of giovanni birth certificate and marriage cetificate but i have come unstuck on the finer details surrounding giovanni s dad that obviously could have something to do with them being born in italy and abit untraceable

thanks hayley x

Hi Hayley. I do have info on Giovanni's father and his family, you still have family members still living in Italy.

Len F.

Anyone have any photographs of Terrazzo & Mosaic workers, or names of them ?

Or any photographs of work done by these workers who lived in Sheffield.

Len F.

Hi,

I saw you asking for relatives of Quagliozzi, from the Sheffield area. My great great grandad was called Angelo Dominic Quagliozzi, born in 1881 in the town of Cassino, Italy. He went by the name Dominic Quagliozzi, and he was a prominant ice cream maker in Sheffield, until 1940, sadly on 2nd July 1940, he was taken as an Italian internee, and transported on the Arandora Star, and he died when it was sunk by a german u-boat. His body was never recovered but he is number 344 on the memorial list of the Italians who died.

I'm still looking for italian descendants Quagliozzi monfredi fantozzi Granelli Jessamino any name any italians........are you out there ???

Hi, boozy bird, I have only just found this site, but my great great grandad was Angelo Dominic Quagliozzi, born in 1881 in Cassino Italy. He lived in the Sheffield area, and went by the name of Dominic Quagliozzi. He was an icecream maker but I cannot find a record of him as one in your West Barr Italian site. However I think he had a shop also so maybe he is registered as doing something else. He was taken on 2nd July 1940 aboard the Arandora Star, and was one of the casualties when it was torpedoed. His body was never recovered but he is number 344 on the Italian memorial list,

My Grandmother's Maiden name was Catherine Canetti before she married my late Granddad.

I believe she used to work down at the hacksaws place on Langsett rd with another 2 Italian girls who descended from that area. One of them was definitely a Casinelli.

---------- Post added 16-06-2014 at 14:11 ----------

I think you have her Uncle Joe on your timeline as being perhaps the last entry.

The Catherine Canetti you mention ( your grandmother) would that be the one that was born 1924 & married Alfred Crawford ?