I need a hobby, suggestions please!

I have Wednesday and Friday nights mostly free and would like to "do" something - but what??

What can you do for a couple of hours on these nights?

I like drawing and painting but don't want to join an art class, i like dancing, but can you do this alone? (last salsa class you had to have a partner!).

What else is there out there? What do you like doing in your spare time? (clean suggestions please).

I have thought about the walking group on here but am going to be doing (hopefully) alot of that with my mum.

What can I do?

I have Wednesday and Friday nights mostly free and would like to "do" something - but what??

What can you do for a couple of hours on these nights?

I like drawing and painting but don't want to join an art class, i like dancing, but can you do this alone? (last salsa class you had to have a partner!).

What else is there out there? What do you like doing in your spare time? (clean suggestions please).

I have thought about the walking group on here but am going to be doing (hopefully) alot of that with my mum.

What can I do?

There you go with your clean suggestions again! It's like being verbally castrated!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Are there any art groups who go out to interesting places to draw/paint?

Perhaps art materials shops have notices advertising such groups.

Do you like to read? Maybe you could join a book club.

I think it just depends what you're into, your age and tastes etc...

What about the climbing centre near Virgin gym near Little London Rd? Friday nights are great down there.

I think they do Salsa classed at the Forum, not sure you need a partner or whether they pair you off. I am sure if you search you can find suitable classes where you can go along on your own.

Anyhow, if all fails you could take up stalking ;):D

I like to have several projects on the go at once, then you dont get bored with them. I always have a jig-saw on the go, SF of course, gardening, weather permitting. You sound like the artistic type, maybe drama or singing, or playing an instrument, or pottery classes may appeal. Think things that can be done alone are best so you are not needing others to pursue your hobbies

See if there are any belly dancing classes, you can do that without a partner and its lots of fun. Very good for toning yourself up too.

Art all the way. leard how to draw just draw anythinga nd keep trying

How about collecting old till receipts in supermarket car parks and pasting them in a scrapbook? You can build up quite a collection, swap with other enthusiasts and enjoy this fun and rewarding hobby without spending a fortune!

pole dancing?! It's great fun and gets you strong like bull

How about collecting old till receipts in supermarket car parks and pasting them in a scrapbook? You can build up quite a collection, swap with other enthusiasts and enjoy this fun and rewarding hobby without spending a fortune!

I always wondered if anyone collected all the receipts from Tesco’s self serve and added the points onto their own club card, could you do this?