Scrapmen /thieves update 23/03/2009

Todays Scrapmen / thieves are using a White Ford Transit Panel Van Index Number: <Removed> last seen on Holmhirst Road.

It looks like an Ex Police Van, what Irony . . .

Edited by Draggletail

The pick up with L plates on it is doing the rounds again. spotted driving down City Road yesterday.

Interestingly enough, it has tax and insurance.

Not all scrapmen are tea leaves

Well I've yet to meet one who ASKS before they take anything....in my book if you don't get permission to take it then you are stealing.

Jayne

Well I've yet to meet one who ASKS before they take anything....in my book if you don't get permission to take it then you are stealing.

Jayne

Actually I was about to do a tip run when a knock came to the door and they asked in a very polite way if they could have the scrape i said sure and they even took the rest of the stuff to the tip for me so not all scrappies are rude and steal

Actually I was about to do a tip run when a knock came to the door and they asked in a very polite way if they could have the scrape i said sure and they even took the rest of the stuff to the tip for me so not all scrappies are rude and steal

How do you know your stuff has gone to the tip? For all you know they may have just dumped it around the corner.

How do you know your stuff has gone to the tip? For all you know they may have just dumped it around the corner.

they did me a service of removing it for me I don`t know what they did with it the thread is about scrappies and them stealing i just said they asked before they took a thing or are you not reading that part

my friend had two chimney pots stolen out of her garden the other day. Luckily a neighbour got the reg plate number.

they did me a service of removing it for me I don`t know what they did with it the thread is about scrappies and them stealing i just said they asked before they took a thing or are you not reading that part

But if the stuff has been fly-tipped somewhere & gets linked back to you in any way, you will be the one receiving the fine!!!!!

Is this a personal bully bashing for me only I just said they asked me for the scrap

I saw a similar van last week on matilda street 2 guys were putting lumber in the van from the construction site just of eyre street. It was at half 9 at night so it did look a bit dodgy