Boxing day Massacre T Shirts

Check out the new Boxing Day Massacre t shirts on sale on e bay. Just type Boxing Day Massacre in search on e bay. They're brilliant, bought 1 last week.

Only one problem,the attendance given on the back is wrong.It should say 49309 not 43309.:hihi:

You should have chosen Dumbowl for a username.

Edited by websters gue

Not bad for something that happened 30yrs ago.

I was 2 at the time so i can't really say its something that has effected me, some of the older generation need to let go!!

Only one problem,the attendance given on the back is wrong.It should say 49309 not 43309.:hihi:

You should have chosen Dumbowl for a username.

Your right, the attendance was 49309, exactly as it says on ebay and the back of my shirt. Dumbowl for a username eh, im the 1 living on the beautiful island in the Med not you!!!!! Apology accepted.....

Your right, the attendance was 49309, exactly as it says on ebay and the back of my shirt. Dumbowl for a username eh, im the 1 living on the beautiful island in the Med not you!!!!! Apology accepted....:hihi:

Your right, the attendance was 49309, exactly as it says on ebay and the back of my shirt. Dumbowl for a username eh, im the 1 living on the beautiful island in the Med not you!!!!! Apology accepted....:hihi:

It depends where you live really, I'd rather put pins down my nails than live within a 5 mile radius of San Antonio.

Ibiza is hardly big yourself up like you'd made it, been a timeshare seller / Rep in Ibiza is hardly the high life is it !!! :loopy:

Funny how that item was updated 15 minutes ago and you can no longer see

the attendance figure on the back of the shirt.

Funny how that item was updated 15 minutes ago and you can no longer see

the attendance figure on the back of the shirt.

I'm thinking one bedroom apartment, boxes full of t shirts, a laptop and a few ink pens to amend the new attendance onto the t shirts.

So much for living the high life in Ibiza :thumbsup:

I've always wanted to be a pot washer at the Bora Bora.

Edited by websters gue

I'm thinking one bedroom apartment, boxes full of t shirts, a laptop and a few ink pens to amend the new attendance onto the t shirts.

So much for living the high life in Ibiza :thumbsup:

Now thats funny :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

why no T shirts on the 7 goal hammering the owls took from the blades

Check out the new Boxing Day Massacre t shirts on sale on e bay. Just type Boxing Day Massacre in search on e bay. They're brilliant, bought 1 last week.

What about giving the seller some feedback seeing as you love your new t shirt.