Memories of "The Limit" Nightclub

Does anyone remember " The Limit "  ? , the one on west street I'm talking about. The bands that appeared there,the DJ who was in 'orange juice' and the cool (crazy) glass collector/barman ?  Being new to this tech and forum I just read a post from , before I looked at the date , 2003  where it mentions sass the man, from classic rock bar ,for which i was the licencee, selling " limit" t shirts as well as " classic rock bar " t shirts. RIP Sass,one of the boys. You know who you are. A. Love to you all.

Edited by Skimking
Read old post from 2003. RIP Sass.

Marcus has reappeared under another name and is currently writing a book about those times, he also submitted a bunch of pictures to Tony Beesley's book about the Clash - Ignore Alien Orders.

Hope everyone is well!

On 24/07/2019 at 16:55, Grappler said:

That could be true, I guess it is a case of how long is a "couple" of years?

He was down south, working at a well known place, under another name, last I heard.  I will see if i can find out more. 

2 hours ago, Englishmike said:

Marcus has reappeared under another name and is currently writing a book about those times, he also submitted a bunch of pictures to Tony Beesley's book about the Clash - Ignore Alien Orders.

Hope everyone is well!

Well that should be a book worth reading!, I'll ask Tony about it. 

"Have a nice Day" Mike (to make you feel at home in America.......)