Jade Goody has died

The one thing thats gets rifgt up my nose about jade is herself comparing to Princess Diana, and Jade stated she wanted a funeral just like hers, well Jade wasn't never would have been a Princess, isn't she being called the princess of essex please, no way can she ever be like Diana never.

Goody didnt sleep around as much for starters so your partly right :thumbsup:

isn't she being called the princess of essex

Yep, someone wrote it on a bunch of flowers on Sunday. Sky News broadcast it and the chav brigade are picking up on it. :rolleyes:

Goody didnt sleep around as much for starters so your partly right :thumbsup:

And you know this for sure because .................?

What i found very bizarre was that the PM and Dave Cameron felt the need to pay tribute to Goody. WTF is that all about, smells like a bit of cheap political opportunity to me. Its not as though the Queen had died or anything.

God help us next Saturday April 4th, i can see it now a minutes silence in honor of Jade and all that BS.

I was in WH Smiths today and i saw a magazine doing a memorial issue, again WTF, its only Jade Goody an ex BB contestant that looked like she could be a nasty piece of work who some how made a career for herself out of the fact she want the brightest person around. Infact im glad shes dead as the media coverage was starting to get right on my t**s.

Now maybe she would still be with us today if she hadn't ignored the two follow up letters sent to her after her last cervical screening. I guess you could call that karma. Sort of goes to show how stupid she really was.

The only good thing you could say it that at least more young women are now going for cervical screening.

And you know this for sure because .................?

Aww diddums, Di lover alert :rolleyes: The crap surrounding the upper class tart was mind boggling.

Why, do you know different ?

Aww diddums, Di lover alert :rolleyes: The crap surrounding the upper class tart was mind boggling.

It was a simple question that was answered in exactly the manner in which I knew it would be !

Hook , line, sinker..................... !:hihi:

Edited by Daven
correction

As people have ignored repeated requests to keep the discussion civil, and because the thread is now a circular argument, thread closed.