Jade Goody has died

Personaly i dont give a fig that 'brave, courageous jade' has passed away. What i find repulsive is how even the pm has something to say.

What a band wagon jumping idiot he is.

Oh and i had to laugh when i saw her mum asking for some privacy. What a cheek that women has!!!

I think people were slagging her off before she died.

I am really going to miss her too .. well, perhaps not.

Personaly i dont give a fig that 'brave, courageous jade' has passed away. What i find repulsive is how even the pm has something to say.

What a band wagon jumping idiot he is.

Oh and i had to laugh when i saw her mum asking for some privacy. What a cheek that women has!!!

Why does her Mother have a cheek to ask for privacy?

It was made very clear once Jades cancer was revealed as terminal, that it would be Jade and Jade alone who decided what media interviews she did and that it would be Jade that would decide when she had had enough.

Her family and friends have gone along with that, out of respect for Jades wishes, probably through gritted teeth at times.

I expect many of her friends and family will be relieved at finally being able to ask the media for themselves to be left alone.

And if any of the media has got any respect, they'll make their headlines for tomorrow and then leave the family and friends in peace to grieve for someone who they loved and will dearly miss.

My father died of lung cancer and as a 10 year old child I had to watch him cough his kungs up,literally I then had to help my mother clean the room up afterwards,I would say it reminded me of a slaughterhouse but slaughterhouses have the benefit of drains which take the blood away in quick time..that is the effect of cancer and nobody and I dont care who it is deserves to face possible death by that means hopefully Jade was lucky and went without that mess but I bet a pound to a penny she was in severe pain when concious and ok morphine helps but it also has the effect of putting you into a virtul vegetive state..not a pretty sight for her kids.Now come on play the game and let those who want to show sympathy carry on..you never know one day you may be in the same situation,for your sakes I hope not

Jesus Christ people a young woman has frigging died today leaving 2 young kids without a mother! and all you guys can think of is bitching and arguing with each other?

yes she has had some bad press before this and yes I'm sure there are times in her life she has looked back on and regretted and she probably felt really crappy herself about them.

now when i heard all i could think about was my own children and family and my friends and i thought omg this could happen to me one day and i wanted to give my kids a cuddle! but all you lot want to do is argue!

I'm deeply shocked at how horrid some forumers can actually be!

why don't you all just stop arguing with each other go and have a cuppa and phone your mum/daughter/son or who ever you hold dear and tell them you love them because one day they too may not be here!

Edited by katy1981

MOD NOTE: Thread now pruned and re-opened - however please follow these guidelines for a stress-free thread and continued access to the forum:

1. No bitching.

2. No agro and wrangling.

3. No abuse or insults.

If you can't follow these guidelines then feel free to not post.

And before anyone moans about "freedom of speech" I would remind them that this is a privately owned and run forum.

MOD NOTE: Thread now pruned and re-opened - however please follow these guidelines for a stress-free thread and continued access to the forum:

1. No bitching.

2. No agro and wrangling.

3. No abuse or insults.

If you can't follow these guidelines then feel free to not post.

And before anyone moans about "freedom of speech" I would remind them that this is a privately owned and run forum.

THANK YOU :thumbsup:

bout time mods please keep it no bitching iv been reading all the posts an it gets me so angry :rant:

R.I.P Jade x

my thoughts are with those two gorgeous sons of hers and her family and friends.

my thoughts are also with those without a mum to celebrate mothers day with.

I am so pleased that this thread has been re-opened after its "pruning". I really cannot believe some of the cruel, vindictive and plain nasty comments that had been put on here. No matter what a person's feelings are for Jade, the fact remains that she has now died and is owed a little respect and that there are two young boys who have been left without a mother.

May she now rest in peace.

My heart goes out to those two young boys. I just hope that their daddy keeps a positive impression of their mummy in their young minds and that they don't grow up with all the negativity that had been showered upon her.

I was never a fan of jades but I didnt dislike her either i have to say though ,through seeing the hell she went through It has inspired me to stop being stupid and arrange my smear test ive put it off for nearly 5 years because I find them painfull !!!

Time for me to stop being selfish and think about my kids and the pain they would feel if anything happened to me.

I dont want them to lose me through my stupidity

RIP jade and god bless your boys