Jade Goody has died

I have liked Jade from the start. I found her very funny on Big Brother. She wasn't ashamed of what she said and just wanted to be educated. I understand what people are saying about Celebrity Big Brother and maybe she could have conducted herself better. She may have had a crap upbringing but she bettered herself in an admirable way. Having said that I, for one, will never forget her. RIP Jade, God Bless xx

Moderator note:

As a subject that has been very much in the public eye it is bound to bring out some emotional discussion. However, due to the nature of the discussion can we please show a little bit of respect on thread and not turn this into yet another Jade bashing thread. The woman has died so please give the insults a rest for today or the thread will be closed.

Thanks.

Im not a Jade Goody fan but the level of some peoples attack on her disgusts me especially so soon after her death,saint or sinner the fact is a young woman who leaves behing a family has died well before her allotted time through an evil,disgusting disease,I have watched people die of cancer and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy,This thread was probably intended as a sympathy thread for those who want to post, and for others to hijack it with the sole intention of pulling her to bits should either have kept off or started another thread possibly called,as is the wont on here,Do you hate Jade Goody.

Whatever her faults,and as far as I can see there was nothing evil about her she just had the gift of getting up peoples noses,a young woman has died, at least show a little respect for her passing...sympathy doesn have to be earned and it doesnt cast a single penny.

So do you think that Jade was better off living with a crack junkie? Sometimes Mummies aren't that fab.

Your kids love is the most unconditional love you will ever encounter, no matter what Jades mum was, Jade loved her. She may have had a hard life but she still loved her mother in heaps, who are you to judge people? Spending a lot of time on this thread to say you disliked her so much.

What exactly are you on? Stay in LaLaLa land, cos with attitude like that you'd never last in the big wide world. Im appauled that you can sink so low and be so mean, TWO LITTLE BOYS HAVE LOST THEIR MOTHER, how hard is that to understand???:rant:

Im not a Jade Goody fan but the level of some peoples attack on her disgusts me especially so soon after her death,saint or sinner the fact is a young woman who leaves behing a family has died well before her allotted time through an evil,disgusting disease,I have watched people die of cancer and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy,This thread was probably intended as a sympathy thread for those who want to post, and for others to hijack it with the sole intention of pulling her to bits should either have kept off or started another thread possibly called,as is the wont on here,Do you hate Jade Goody.

Whatever her faults,and as far as I can see there was nothing evil about her she just had the gift of getting up peoples noses,a young woman has died, at least show a little respect for her passing...sympathy doesn have to be earned and it doesnt cast a single penny.

well said and, hopefully, the moderators will allow the thread to be kept open

Edited by AJ sheffield

Well said :thumbsup:

Sally, i think you've said your piece now. You didn't like the woman.

There may be a lot of people who don't like you. I have no opinion as I don't know you.

Now let those who wish to remember her say theirs and please remember, there may be things/people you like that others don't and you wouldn't want them saying horrible things about them.

My mam always said, if you've got nothing good to say, say nothing. Sound advice.

There are a few "proper" celebrities out there that do a lot of hard work for charity. Shame they are few and far between.

Doesn't matter what "type of celebrity" she was, she made her illness public to raise awareness and to help support her children after her death, no matter how you feel about how she lived her life she left it thinking more of others than she did of herself, and no matter who does that it is something noteworthy and special.

R.I.P now Jade, God bless her little boys.

Doesn't matter what "type of celebrity" she was, she made her illness public to raise awareness and to help support her children after her death, no matter how you feel about how she lived her life she left it thinking more of others than she did of herself, and no matter who does that it is something noteworthy and special.

R.I.P now Jade, God bless her little boys.

Well said. As someone who has undergone surgery for early stage cervical cancer I would like to say what an inspiration Jade has been for many women. Not only did she show tremendous courage whilst battling this cruel disease, she also raised awareness of it. I’m a member of a forum that gives support to cervical cancer sufferers and their families and I have to say that Jade has made a huge impact on the campaign to get the age of cervical smear testing reduced to 20 years of age. For women like us this is something we feel very strongly about and I know for a fact that there are many of us out there who are very grateful to Jade for sharing her experience and also getting the media attention that was needed to highlight the campaign.

So, thank you Jade for being a truly courageous and inspirational lady. May you rest in peace and sleep well now. My thoughts are with your boys, your family and your friends XX

Flippin heck people .. why are you all stressing out on about someone you don't know ?

It's very sad .. it's happening every day .. but why waste your energy over this when I'm sure you have your own problems to deal with.

some people r so bitter the lass has died she not even cold yet and already you are slagging her off !

you cannot help who you fall in love with if she was not famous her choice of husband would not be an issue ! let the girl rest she did all she could in the short time she had left god bless you jade goody i think you made a diffrnce to the world and we gonna miss your soh ! rest well honey xx