When did you feel your baby move?

im 19 weeks pregnant due on 15th aug wanted to ask if any pregnant mums or who have babies already when they felt any flutters and kicks as i havent had no movements whatsoever i will admit i get stressed out with my 2 lil ones everyday with their constant arguing and fightings maybe thats why i not felt a thing i dont know its saturday cant ring mw till monday as its weekend and shes off duty so what do i do?

i would not worry too much - i felt my first 3 around 18 to 22 weeks but i felt nothing from baby 4 & baby 5 till well after that - probably around 24+ weeks. Good luck :)

I didn't feel anything til after my 20wk scan (21wks scan in this case), so I wouldn't worry. May have been 23+wks I felt anything I could say for sure was baby!

I'd felt a few movements around 18wks but at the time i wasn't sure if that's what it was or not. It wasn't until I was about 23wks I definately knew it was the baby I could feel!

I felt my 2nd move much later than my 1st. Think it was about 19-20 weeks. I ended up hiring a doppler to stop my paranoia.

It does depend very much on the baby. I was so big early on they thought I was going to have twins. I felt her move very early on. The second baby was smaller and less active through the whole pregnancy (he only seemed to move when I lay down to sleep) I spent a lot of the pregnancy in panic as he didn't move around like the first baby. The third was a bit more active but still seemed to have long periods of inactivity. I was forever filling up kick charts. So basically there is no right answer.

I was about 20wks when I felt my 1st baby but did feel my other 2 earlier in the pregnancy as I think I was more 'in tune' as to what to expect

Good Luck

:D

I "think" it was around 15 weeks I felt Lucy move and by 19 weeks I could see the little kicks when I was in the bath. However I was quite thin then. Maybe you are too active with your two little ones so you wont notice them. I only noticed then at first when I was sitting/lying down.

i first felt my baby move when i was 18 weeks , that was the first kick :) it kicks nearly every day but doesnt kick at night hahaha i think it nos its routine already :P