Going to buy a laptop tomorrow - where should I go?

I'm not looking for anything fancy just something to go mainly on the internet, storing photos, i-tunes etc

Preferably a decent make, just wondering if there are any offers around at the moment.

Thanks.

The Acer laptop I bought from Amazon just over a year ago has been brilliant, and at £300 it was a bargain.

Also, this is probably better off in the tech forum...

I'm not looking for anything fancy just something to go mainly on the internet, storing photos, i-tunes etc

Preferably a decent make, just wondering if there are any offers around at the moment.

Thanks.

A good selection here and you can go, look round and buy from their retail store in Huddersfield

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/

PC World.

Meh, I still trust them more than the small backstreet dealers so yeh.

tesco a good selection the superstore wath on dearne

tesco a good selection the superstore wath on dearne

Buying a Laptop from a Supermarket? :loopy::lol:

I'd rather buy a Laptop from anywhere but PC World.

:loopy:

PC World hatred is SO 5 years ago. Please feel free to get over it.

I would personally use them every time over the small backstreet computer shops, having been badly let down by the aforementioned backstreet con artists in the past... When a shop knowingly sold me a dud Desktop.

We bought two Acer 2920 laptops from Laptops Direct at Huddersfield just before Christmas. They were excellent value for money, the laptops are all on show in the showroom and staff very knowledgeable. We'd buy from them again.

PC World is a load of ********, I have had a lot of problems with them and so have a lot of other people i know, if they shut now it wouldn't be too soon and they wouldn't be missed.

PC World is a load of ********, I have had a lot of problems with them and so have a lot of other people i know, if they shut now it wouldn't be too soon and they wouldn't be missed.

oh come on pc world are the kings of computer shops i mean those backstreet computer shops what are on high streets on long roads nowhere near a backstreet are nothing short of modern day dick turpins we all know this because rich tells us it is:rolleyes:

Buying a Laptop from a Supermarket? :loopy::lol:

At least if it goes wrong within the guarantee period you can get your money back. I did!