Where to buy castor oil in Sheffield?

Tried Boots, Lloyds, Holland & Barrat, Waitrose...

HELP!?!?!?

If your thinking of using it to bring on labour, then DON'T! I tried that and it didn't work but did make me very ill

Curry didn't work for me either, nor did sex! The baby comes when it's ready

Tried it, gave me the runs a few times, nothign else, no cramps no contractions no more runs, took some about 6hr ago and some about 4hr ago.

So I guess things only work when baby and body are ready anyway!

any signs of baby arriving yet??? i took some & within 48 hr labour started!

any signs of baby arriving yet??? i took some & within 48 hr labour started!

Nooo.. I had the runs about 3 or 4 times (SORRY EVERYONE!), but not much else. I slept ok, woke up this morning and went to the loo again (sorry!) and had a few tightenings (not painful, nothing regular and no constant dull backache like with previous labour). Which was something as don't really have these (braxton hicks I presume)- maybe once a few weeks ago.

Nothing since- I know I have a couple of weeks to go though, just bloody dread going overdue again!

Can I ask how much you took, what with and what happened after??x Oh and how far on you were?

Edited by Miss_S_83

You could always do my shopping today if you want to bring your labour on. You need to run around the market as well and carry all the bags on the bus

You could always do my shopping today if you want to bring your labour on. You need to run around the market as well and carry all the bags on the bus

Haha.. no thanks, it's boring enough doing mi own! Am thinking of a long walk but don't want to... you know... get caught short!