Any Boxing Gyms in Sheffield for beginners?

So Knox is still going strong? I used to go back when it was at Wellington Street and saw Steve once since. Been meaning to go back down for ages as I really enjoyed - you're right about Steve's music taste though Chefkicker:hihi: But he's a top bloke. What time is the session on Tuesday? I live round the corner so will try to get down.

Ladies - don't worry about blokes staring at your tits (not that I would anyway!!)- the workout is hard enough anyway and we have enough on concentrating on that in the first place. Plus they're probably worried about you hurting them when it comes to sparring :D

Jon

For complete novices i recommend KNOX Boxing gym

The coach is an older fellow called Steve Stocks who has an awful taste in music and a diabolical sense of humour :hihi:

Naah really hes like everyones dad! :D

Our gym is :

77 sidney street

Sheffield town centre. Just past decathlon sports shop and Niche nightclub.

Monday-Thursday 5-630pm are the training times at £3 each time.

You may see me mondays (ask for Farhad , dont say chefkicker everyone would look at you shocked LOL)

Hi s1 blade i think this post answers your questions when training times are on?