Coastal Walk Sunday 26th April 2009

I'm sure it's a long way away so if I go can I share with you? Happy to share petrol costs but can't face driving all that way as I spend most of the week driving the car so need a break from it at weekends.

What we usually do Shameless, is once we have all the definite names of people going, we look at who has a car, where they live & stuff as few cars as possible with as many passengers as possible:D This is usually done as a group thing as it is a long way to travel. How do you fancy a skateboard tied to the back of the car - or even tied to the roofrack - or even better, one of us may even have a bit of space in the boot in between 8 rucksacks:hihi:

Seriously, some people volunteer to drive, others are grateful to cadge a lift, but we usually manage to accomodate everyones wishes between us:thumbsup:

________

Ship Sale

Edited by Hemlock

I'm sure it's a long way away so if I go can I share with you? Happy to share petrol costs but can't face driving all that way as I spend most of the week driving the car so need a break from it at weekends.

Of course you can Shameless, we'll confirm the details nearer the time. I don't mind the driving, infact I love driving as much as walking.

Skateboard? That's made me laugh out loud just thinking about the mental image of me being dragged behind the car! Would much prefer a normal lift thanks, so put me down as a yes, subject to a skateboard-free lift being available.

Ha the date has changed. I might be able to make this one, after all. Not sure how I will get there, but I am sure that can be sorted closer to the event.

Ha the date has changed. I might be able to make this one, after all. Not sure how I will get there, but I am sure that can be sorted closer to the event.

Tut tut, does nobody read these threads properley? If you provide your own skateboard you'll be fine!:thumbsup:

No, as I said earlier - we usually pool together cars & people & arrange this trip as a whole group to ensure everyone can get there in the least number of cars.

So that's 5,000 lines - I must pay attention & read threads properley:rant:

________

Arizona marijuana dispensary

Edited by Hemlock

Would you mind a tribe of newbies coming and a pooch? :D

Not at all, you'd be more than welcome we're a very welcoming group.

I can't remember whether dogs are allowed on the beach (for the beach part of the walk) from the last time I was there, though there must be a way to check.

Hopefully see you there.

No problem with the "tribe" and also the pooch. the dog restrictions there only apply in the centre of the resort, so there's no need to worry about that.

More details about time and meeting place will be posted a bit nearer the time, so just keep following the thread!

I would like to come now the date has changed. Liftshare with Scoobz,AnneD or Purple Beetle??

Sorry, but I'm full up with the regular crew. Anybody know of a 12-seater stood doing nothing anywhere?