Coastal Walk Sunday 26th April 2009

***Please note. Meeting point and time can be found on #63.***

I'm posting this proposed walk a few weeks early to give people plenty of warning for it due to the distances involved.

The walk I am planning to do is a 5/6 mile saunter along the beach at Cleethorpes, and will include a visit to the bird reserve at Tetney Marsh to the south of the resort, and a look around the Lakeside area of Cleethorpes itself. Despite the reputation some people give this area, the part we are going to is really nice, and I'm certain we'll enjoy a lovely day out - weather permitting!

Edited by scoobz
additional information

BEACH?????!!!!!

I'm in.

I'll bring my togs.

I'll be up for this, doubt Rivelin6 will be able to make it due to work though

I cannot wait for this one, ooooooo we could have fish and chip tea. yum yum yum and build sandcastles, and jump in the sea not at the same time you do realise.

Sorry i can't make this one. I'm gutted enjoy it and catch the sun.

Sorry wont be able to make this one. I might have already mentioned it, but did I tell you it was my birthday on the 5th April. I shall be otherwise preoccupied elsewhere, hopefully on a campsite :)

Edited by Agent Orange

We're up for this one!! Hope it's as good as Flamborough last year!!

________

FRIEND ADVICE FORUMS

Edited by Hemlock

BEACH?????!!!!!

I'm in.

I'll bring my togs.

Don't get excited nowt like Aussie beaches.:D

Don't think I'll make it unless I can bring numerous children too as I start a short term job that requires weekend work on 2nd April.:(

Dammit...am going to be in the air at that time en route to exotic locations. Would have loved to paddle on the beach at Cleethorpes.

Can't amke this one - will be on our way to London for the week

Sorry wont be able to make this one. I might have already mentioned it, but did I tell you it was my birthday on the 5th April. I shall be otherwise preoccupied elsewhere, hopefully on a campsite :)
Great reason to miss a walk agent orange if i dont see you before have a great birthday. Its my 30th four days later on the 9th April (though i have other reasons for missing this walk) and one things for certain my birthday will probably drag on as im stuck at work all day - de dums eh. See you soon. Edited by Village Owl