Looking for someone to play tennis with

Edited by kirsty82

Hi,

I'd like to start playing tennis on a regular basis (once a week).

Trouble is I work full time so it would have to be in the evenings (most of my weekends get booked up too!)

I've got a car though so wouldnt mind where I play and as the British weather isnt reliable, Im happy to pay to play indoors.

I used to play at Graves indoors - quite expensive but good facilities....

Let me know if any of you are interested anyway.....

Thanks

i want to play tennis and have spare raquet and am very flexible about times, venues etc

hope to hear from you all!

cheers

marc

Anyone from S20? (could manage Graves/possibly Ridgeway when open!) - evenings only though as I also work full-time

i can make eccelsall road/ endcliffe park courts.

or travel further afield, doesn't really matter!

Is anybody actually serious about this and have made arrangements to play etc? if you have get in touch with me please!

Hope to play soon before i go completely rusty!

cheers

Marc

I'll throw my hat into the ring...so to speak.

I live in Totley, so I can play at Abbeydale and Graves if anyone's up for a game.

This thread hasn't moved in a little while so I don't know if games have already been organised between people, but thought I'd put my racket in there too!!

I'm wanting to start playing tennis once a week to get fit again, I used to do football and squash for a while a year or 2 ago and once played tennis years ago now. I'm 33 and at beginner/intermediate level but generally just looking for a good bout of exercise and a laugh! Ideally for me it'd be at Graves park or Graves leisure centre, or anywhere in Dronfield.

I work Mon-Fri so it would have to be in the evening, 7pm onwards would be good for me though on just about any night. Let me know if you fancy a game anyway, or just send me a PM.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Beanfeast

I'm to am looking to start playing tennis again,its been about 20 years since i last played now 50 so definitely a beginner, so if anyone wants to play let me know.I'm based in Norton so Graves Park fine for me or anywhere really day or evenings.

Beanfeast if you don't think i'm to old pm me to arrange a game.

Hey, I haven't played tennis since I was at school, but recently went on holiday and played. Now I really want to start playing again, but more for fun. If games are being arranged, I'd like to get involved please.

Like many I work so evenings would be best for me, any night except Wednsdays.

Hey, I haven't played tennis since I was at school, but recently went on holiday and played. Now I really want to start playing again, but more for fun. If games are being arranged, I'd like to get involved please.

Like many I work so evenings would be best for me, any night except Wednsdays.

I'm in the exact same boat so if anything happens can I be included please?

Hey, sorry, but I don't often go on the Forum website cos I find it so difficult to navigate!

Still up for playing? If you know how to send a private message let me know your contact details and we could arrange a game. I don't know how to send one and don't really want to put my mobile on a general post!

I'll play anyone, anywhere, any time I can so if you fancy it PM me and we'll sort something out :-)

PS TheMint: PMd you