Wybourn-what's it like these days?

I've been offered a house on maltravers crescent, and have heard rumours that the area has improved a lot in recent years. What's it like to live on?

I've been offered a house on Maltravers Crescent, what's the area like these days? When I moved to Sheffield about 10 yrs ago it had a bad reputation, but I've heard things have improved. Can anyone shed any light on it? Also, what schools are in the catchment area and what are they like?

i woulde never move back on there i lived on boundry rd an i couldnt wait to get of constantly having chavs dealing an smoking weed on my back garden an sat on the steps infront of every1s houses no way would i live back on there but thats just me

I have lived on both Boundary road and Maltravers crescent, must say, I have lived in worse places (a lot better as well)

Its rough but not as bad as what people make out.

I was born and raised on the wybourn, my mum and dad still live in the same house.

Never had any problems.

There has been lots of money poured into the area, the houses are being refurbed and they are doing a fantastic job.

Its no worse than any other council estate!

its a dump and dont let anyone tell you otherwise,just take a walk around the streets and you will see what its like:gag:

Have a walk through.

Have a walk through.

Really fast!!!

:hihi::hihi:

I've never seen so much spit on the floor.

its a dump and dont let anyone tell you otherwise,just take a walk around the streets and you will see what its like:gag:

well its a dump i call home :thumbsup:

and it is not as bad as people say, not now anyway.

my aunt lives on maltravers cresent and she has had no problems at all.

and like lyndix said: it is no worser than any other council estate.

well my aunt lived on maltravers cres age 96 and she had an air rifle shot at her windows it almost frightened her to death.

She also had two bogus water officials trying to get in.