Supermarket parking fine!

So its ASDA then? Just say so.

So its ASDA then? Just say so.

ASDA in Chapeltown then.

Because there are no banks or anything near the one in Handsworth.

if you are in the wrong, pay it and learn from it and stop moan like a old woman

jasontsnng i have just went through your previous posts , they all seem to criticise and stab people in the back asking for help .

looking at your signiture ....

If you have nothing construtive to say and losing the discussion, Pick on his spelling or grammer, This way it makes you sound intelligent and give you back a little bit of dignity instead of total ownage

it clearly re inforces your attitude . in thaat case to taste your own medicene . judging from your username is chinese i would not go around picking on people you criticise people english grammer when you got your own grammer in your own signiture wrong . at least i know when to use loosing or losing :thumbsup:as you would say moron :loopy::hihi:

jasontsnng i have just went through your previous posts , they all seem to criticise and stab people in the back asking for help .

it clearly re inforces your attitude . in thaat case to taste your own medicene . judging from your username is chinese i would not go around picking on people you criticise people english grammer when you got your own grammer in your own signiture wrong . at least i know when to use loosing or losing :thumbsup:as you would say moron :loopy::hihi:

Don't want to be pedantic, but judging by the words I have put in bold above, we have a case of the pot calling the kettle black here.

You BOTH need to sort your grammar and general spelling out before you can criticise anyone else for it.

Now go and bang your heads together :D

i know many wont agree but i wouldnt pay it. Most of these privte car park people are just money grabbers and id do anything u can not to pay it, the less money they get out of people the better in my opinion, irrespective of whether you went over.

Im not going to get into an argument with anyone over whether they think im wrong, thts just my opinion and how i feel about these private companies who jump on the easy money for not much donw wrong bandwagon.

just don't pay mate...they get that much revenue they'll not miss yours....look up the most profitable firms in sheffield...think excel are in top 50..

There is no such word as 'loosing'. Loose and lose have two totally different meanings.

Whatever you do, don't pay and certainly don't give in to any of their threatograms. Don't engage them in any correspondence and certainly don't go along with their 'appeals' system. Your parking ticket is an unenforcable invoice. Treat it with the contempt it deserves i.e. ignore it. Unless you get a court summons which in the case of this company is virtually 0% chance, ignore all correspondence from them and any subsequent letters from their debt collection partners.

If someone parked on your drive while they went shopping how you would feel, you knew what you were doing, pay the fine. :thumbsup:

If someone parked on your drive while they went shopping how you would feel, you knew what you were doing, pay the fine. :thumbsup:

It is not a fine Malky, private companies cannot issue them, and any so called "penalty" charge (damages) can only be commensurate with any financial loss that the landowner has incurred directly from the overstayed parking.

If malky says it, it is fine. but if i said it i get flame! why?:huh:

There is no such word as 'loosing'. Loose and lose have two totally different meanings.

Loosing - 'to free from restraint'.