Anyone know when Wednesday announce Season Tickets?

Anyone heard any news on prices yet, can't see why they are delaying for so long.

administration looming.

I'm sure my renewal for the South Stand was actually £515.

If you bought one without a renewal it was over £600.

And you wonder why a lot of season ticket holder are slight p issed off that over 10,000 free tickets have been given away this season.

those sort of prices are only going to deter fans from buying a season ticket ,where we need to dso the opposite ,and attract new season ticket holders

Ithiknk it's the same company that does both clubs catering, pies at Hillsborough are £2.80 and awful

The question of reducing the gate prices and giving free tickets away doesn't really benifit the club as Simon Jordan at Palace tried this and he said it was non profitable so i think he stopped it because it didn't bring in any more revenew

To be honest theres plenty of food outlets outside Hillsborough, so any1 who pays that price for a pie are either rich or daft lol.

To be honest theres plenty of food outlets outside Hillsborough, so any1 who pays that price for a pie are either rich or daft lol.

i agree ,the chippies are a lot cheaper and better pies

I might buy the occasional bottle of lager but even then there only carlsberg and there 3 quid and warm.

I always go to Beres. Superb Pork, apple and stuffing sandwich yum

Lee Strafford has said ticket prices were ridiculous. I can see some decent prices being set to be honest.

Can also see us competing on a level footing next year. Other teams are going to have to cut back, whereas our budgets being increased, so we'll be in with a decent chance to sign good players. There'll be some good freebies this summer.

I always go to Beres. Superb Pork, apple and stuffing sandwich yum

Lee Strafford has said ticket prices were ridiculous. I can see some decent prices being set to be honest.

Can also see us competing on a level footing next year. Other teams are going to have to cut back, whereas our budgets being increased, so we'll be in with a decent chance to sign good players. There'll be some good freebies this summer.

Yeah i thought that about the free transfers, there could be a few "premier" league cast offs having to ply there trade in the Championship next season, a little bit like James Beattie did for a bit with United.

Of course there's another option that the Blades adopted in the late 90's/early 00's:

Selling your best players when your doing reasonably well/safe from relegation.

It cuts the wage bill, meaning that if/when they drop the ticket prices, you'll be able to pay the remaining players' wages.

The only problem then is that some fans may well get itchy feet and walk after if you don't do so well.

It's a risk, but we pulled it off.

Yeah i thought that about the free transfers, there could be a few "premier" league cast offs having to ply there trade in the Championship next season, a little bit like James Beattie did for a bit with United.

Beattie's not really a great example though, as he did cost around £4m!... A better example might be Hendrie or Speed - bear in mind though that although they won't expect such stupidly high wages as before, they'll still want more than whatever you've been paying upto now - that's the gamble, for the better quality players, are you prepared to commit to far higher wages?

Also, for Strafford etc to even consider that, he's got to see that season ticket sales have increased significantly - can't afford to run you into the ground like the last bloke! He's got to see that Owls fans have faith in him, and are buying into his vision at the ticket office - you can't just wait to be in the PL before you go back (this isn't aimed at Owls fans on here, as they all seem to go whenever able).

Wednesday need to try and average at least 25,000 next season, therefore the club should offer a reduction in both season ticket prices and at the very least freeze matchday prices, existing season ticket holders need to be getting a whopping reduction on renewal prices too!

Hopefully the club will offer 'very cheap' season tickets for kids with adults as they did at S2 and maybe a couple of games with a reduced price offer like the charlton match earlier this season, that seemed to be a success !

The key is to get people through the turnstiles again, and in greater numbers than before, the current financial climate is difficult for a lot of people and the club being fully aware of this, as indeed others will be, need to structure their pricing, not just competitively, but accordingly, with a view to filling Hillsborough much more than it has been of late !

The owls fans have been taken for a mug once to often, i suspect most are awaiting the "takeover" before rebooking the season ticket. Another failed takeover would see interest fall.

As a bladesman i have a £380 season ticket with what i consider the best view in the ground. And thats for next years premiership fixtures.

The owls fans have been taken for a mug once to often, i suspect most are awaiting the "takeover" before rebooking the season ticket. Another failed takeover would see interest fall.

As a bladesman i have a £380 season ticket with what i consider the best view in the ground. And thats for next years premiership fixtures.

I hope you get in the Premiership in a way, at least the foreign streams on a Saturday afternoon will be worth watching.