Women bus drivers

Anyone remember the old Andrews company that were mainly used as school buses and always kept breaking down or catching fire?

Anyone remember the old Andrews company that were mainly used as school buses and always kept breaking down or catching fire?

Andrews were also a Driver Training Company, and I took my PSV with them in 1987. I took my test in an ancient AEC Regent 5 called Goliath. Fings ain't wot they used ter be!

Strange that.....:confused:

Strange that.....:confused:

not at all, the company that used to do ours when i was in school used to have the same problem.

One of the drivers once told me that the majority of the problem was that the company bought old junkers originally destined for the scrap heap, did them up enough to pass the tests and make them road worthy then sent them out.

average lifespan on the busses, something like 2 months before it got took back in for service. least thats what i got told, nothing to back that up though

I had a lady bus driver this evening, she was in training and had 2 dodgy teens and a gang lobbing stuff at the bus, nice job prospect

not at all, the company that used to do ours when i was in school used to have the same problem.

One of the drivers once told me that the majority of the problem was that the company bought old junkers originally destined for the scrap heap, did them up enough to pass the tests and make them road worthy then sent them out.

average lifespan on the busses, something like 2 months before it got took back in for service. least thats what i got told, nothing to back that up though

I think the fact the buses kept catching fire then suddely re-appeared with the same registration plates was evidence enough to us lol

They've got the vote/ What more do they want?

Which company is this ? or was this

No such thing as a good bus driver. regardless of gender

Am I the only one old enough to remember "On the Buses" when they started employing women drivers?

Women are gr8 drivers. That's why their insurance is lower.