Martial arts - show some respect

Ralph Macchio could have beaten the lot of `em. Did you see how much punishment he took in "Karate Kid" ??????

He was open for the leg sweep tho!!

We're talking about Martial Artists with no weaknesses!

He was open for the leg sweep tho!!

We're talking about Martial Artists with no weaknesses!

Honestly! You just don`t understand:loopy:. It was all a set up for the unstoppable Crane kick.

I think you'll find that it was unstoppable in Okinawa!

I think you'll find that it was unstoppable in Okinawa!

No,no,no that was the double unstoppable drum punch. Will you people pay attention !

no, He went for the crane and it was blocked!! Thats when the drum punch came into effect.

My point is not that Ralph "Daniel San" Macchio isn't a great karate fighter just not in Wesley Snipes league.

Miagi Sensei would slap Wesley"B"Movie Snipes into next week. You need to stop confusing real life with films !!!

(My martial arts hero is actually a french guy Cyril Raffaelli, he combines martial arts with parkour, do a search on Youtube. Tony Ja isn`t too shabby either)

Why is it that if I had started this thread, I would have already gotten death-threats from the militant wing of the Steven Seagal Fan Club and been called out by an Aikido Kiai Master for disrespecting his telekinetic skills? He'd kick all of the aforementioned guys' behinds though (as the first part of this video shows)

Edited by Carcass

Seagal is more"Lardcore" than "Hardcore" these days.

Killer bjj, i don't know where to start, how could you miss someone so important from your list, may I bring to your attention the legand that is Parinaya Charoemphol. please watch this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLk8P3oW1z4 . A kiss to say sorry. no more words are needed!.

Jean Claude Van Damme -- a true Belgian druggie. He fought and defeated Bolo Yeung in the attempted remake of Enter the dragon. He then went on to make a bunch of rubbish including Nowhere To Run and Universal Soldier.

The latter having a second in the series that was in the hall of fame for the crappiest movies ever.

Steven Segal Fat git who should have retired long ago.