Wedding balloon weights

Hi

I am wanting to put balloons up in the hall that we are having our wedding reception, i was going to buy balloon weights but it would work out at about £35 and i want to try to keep the costs down to as low as possible. Does anyone have any ideas as to how i can make these myself??? :huh:

thanks

xx

Wrap 2p coins in foil (to form a kind of tear drop shap) then tie the string on.

If you are having wedding favours, why not use some of the boxes/bags you are using for them and fill them with pebbles. That was my initial idea but then i got a baloon package with weights included.

Im making my own weights for the ballons, il get one completed and ill email you a picture if your interested let me know and ill do them for you cheap of course

Im making my own weights for the ballons, il get one completed and ill email you a picture if your interested let me know and ill do them for you cheap of course

Hi Jane91

Thanks but i have now seen some that i like on the net and it will only be £8 for 33 including postage. They are little cream handbags so i can put sweets inside them for the kids as well, but thanks for the offer :thumbsup:

they sound really pretty Debbie, glad to hear you have found what you want for a decent price.