Fatal crash on A630 in Hooton Roberts

Breaking news on sky news- 0ne killed and 9 injured in collisoin between school bus, lorry and skip wagon on A630 in Hooton Roberts , Rotherham

According to Radio Sheffield, there'll be a press conference about it at 1730hrs. It sounds awful!

BBC say NO school buses involved, they were both service buses.

Edited by kt530

Just been announced on Radio Sheffield that it was a Firstbus X78, a TM Travel bus and a lorry, and that it's the Firstbus Driver who has lost his life. Sad.

Just been announced on Radio Sheffield that it was a Firstbus X78, a TM Travel bus and a lorry, and that it's the Firstbus Driver who has lost his life. Sad.

thats shocking news

thats shocking news

It certainly is dreadful news. M thoughts go out to the family of the driver.

I was only at First's Midland Road depot the other week, doing a training session in disability awareness, and had put one of the X78 drivers in for a commendation for his "above-and-beyond" customer service, for our group of disabled passengers.

I think I speak for the majority when I say I don't want to see a thread about such an awful subject turning into an argument. A chap has lost his life, whilst simply doing his workaday job.

It's just got a mention on the Calendar preview, incidentally.

I think I speak for the majority when I say I don't want to see a thread about such an awful subject turning into an argument. A chap has lost his life, whilst simply doing his workaday job.

It's just got a mention on the Calendar preview, incidentally.

well said PT- its a terrible accident and my thoughts are with this drivers family

its the main story on callendar now