Where can I get a mug with 'Nanny' on it?

I want to replace my sister's bone china mug, that has Nanny printed on it. Does anyone know of anywhere local that sells them. I've tried most of the big stores and can't seem to find one.

Clintons? Birthdays? they do sell things like this!!! But depends which are big enough to stock them... Will keep eyes open...

For a minute I thought you were going to mug an Nanny.

Get a nice picture of here printed on one from from Boots!

I want to replace my sister's bone china mug, that has Nanny printed on it. Does anyone know of anywhere local that sells them. I've tried most of the big stores and can't seem to find one.

Try card factory they have mugs with aunty, auntie, mum, mummy and nanny. look there really cheap :)

try ebay, you will proberbly be able to buy a nanny to go with it too

Some good ideas, thanks. I very much like the idea of a picture one from Boots, she has just become a gran to an adorable baby girl.

Photobox has some great offers coming up to Mothers Day too.

you can get them in Card Warehouse - they are not china mugs but ordinary style mugs

This is the problem I am having. Some of the suggestions have turned out to be not bone china, and this is important to me. My sis doesn't like the thick ceramic mugs.

have you tried going somewhere that does china mugs and seeing if they can print the name on it

We got a personlised one from Studio, not sure of the web addy though. It's a china ne and very pretty :-)