Redrobbo & nobikejohn - our civil partnership

Aww i'm sure you'll both have a fantastic day! Congratulations! xxx

Congratulations to you both :thumbsup: and I wish you every happiness for the future:clap::banana::partyhat:

Wishing the two of you all the best for a happy day, and, of course, for a happy future together.

Have a fantastic time, and hope it all goes smoothly.

XXX PT XXX

Congratulations. :)

Best wishes for the future. :thumbsup:

:partyhat:

Ooooooh ! Congratulations ! I hope it all goes well today. :)

Well, our big day has now arrived! There's quite a few things to sort out, like button holes to collect from the florist and some last minute packing for the holiday to complete.

But the day has now dawned and at 3.30pm today, nobikejohn and I will have our civil partnership ceremony, and will thereafter be legally 'civilised'! :)

Our thanks to all our well wishers, including those who have posted messages on this thread.

Rest assured, we're going to have a fantastic time today! :thumbsup:

Enjoy your day boys! :clap:

x x x

Congratulations to the both of you. I think a hang-out around the Town Hall is in order to see you both!

I hope it all goes really well for you.

x

:thumbsup:Congratulations Both of You and Every Good Wish for the Future.:thumbsup:

In just under 45 minutes, the car should be arriving to take us to the Town Hall - where we're first meeting up with some family and friends and having tea with the Lord Mayor in her Parlour.

Our civil partnership ceremony is at 3.30pm, and by 4.00pm we will legally be recognised as a couple.

We've had no second thoughts, no fears about what we're doing, no anxious moments. We've known each other for a dozen or so years know, and having a civil partnership ceremony - with all that it entails - just feels so right for us.

And so to you good folks on the forum, our family and our friends - we say our thanks to you all for wishing us well and wishing us every happiness in life. Today is our big day, as we publicly affirm our love for each other - and I want the world to know that this guy in my life, my nobikejohn, makes me a very happy man.

red

Congratulations to you both, its nice to read something good for a change, hope you both have a fab day and great life together :):thumbsup: