Why do some people drop litter?

I think some people just expect that there'll be someone else to pick up after them.

Some people have no sense of social responsibility :rolleyes:

Becuase scallies have no respect for anyone or anything.

Troll :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:
:rolleyes: So the majority seem to share my view yet I'M the troll?

What would you call them?

Edited by the_rudeboy

Not just kids - last year as I was going past the bus stop at Banner Cross I saw a smartly dressed bloke in his thirties sat opening some electrical thing. He just threw all the plastic packaging straight on the floor, despite there being a bin at the end of the bus stop. I just don't get it.

The last time I used the tram I was getting on at Fitzalen Square and there are two bins on both sides. Anyway there was a youth no more than 5ft away from the bin when the tram came just drop his coke bottle on the floor-idletw@t

why do some people drop litter can they not use the bins provided .

When i catch the train to chesterfield from dronfield the shelter is usually strewn with chip papers and chips all over the floor yet there are bins on the platform and there is even one fastened to the side of the shelter.

Are these people too idle to get off there backsides and put the litter in the nearest bin.

Because they are idle, thick stupid morons who should be fined £100 plus for every single scrap they drop.

Because they are idle, thick stupid morons who should be fined £100 plus for every single scrap they drop.

They are in neighbouring areas. We should get some litter wardens like Barnsley and Chezzie have.

Some people say that the litter droppers are keeping the street cleaners in a job...

Edited by furry_chick

During the 1960s I was a pupil at the Central Technical School (boys only) on Leopold Street, after passing the "12 plus". Throughout all the school, the central yard included, not one toffee wrapper or bus ticket could be seen-really. If you were seen dropping anything in or out of school you were disciplined, it would not be tolerated, nor was bullying or swearing. The headmaster was 6ft 2 and wielded a large cane.

Some people say that the litter droppers are keeping the street cleaners in a job...

doesn't make it right though, you may as well say it's ok to go burgling, keeps the police in a job

The worst is when you're stood behind someone in a cash point queue and after getting the money they take hold of the receipt that they have CHOSEN to have printed, and without even looking at it they crumple it up and chuck it on the floor. Seen too many people do that...