Why do some people drop litter?

why do some people drop litter can they not use the bins provided .

When i catch the train to chesterfield from dronfield the shelter is usually strewn with chip papers and chips all over the floor yet there are bins on the platform and there is even one fastened to the side of the shelter.

Are these people too idle to get off there backsides and put the litter in the nearest bin.

They are bone idle scrubbers.

I agree. Absolutely no need to drop litter and it's even worse when theres bins more or less at the side of you!

Just makes the place look even more untidy.

Old people are the worse for it, especially on the bus! You see them get their free ticket, then just toss it on the floor. How much effort is it to put it in your pocket? Not exactly the most offensive piece of rubbish is it!

Old people are the worse for it, especially on the bus! You see them get their free ticket, then just toss it on the floor. How much effort is it to put it in your pocket? Not exactly the most offensive piece of rubbish is it!

God that gets on my tits! :rant:

why do some people drop litter can they not use the bins provided.

When i catch the train to chesterfield from dronfield the shelter is usually strewn with chip papers and chips all over the floor yet there are bins on the platform and there is even one fastened to the side of the shelter.

Are these people too idle to get off there backsides and put the litter in the nearest bin.

I think there's no excuse, even if there isn't a bin immediately handy. People who discard uneaten food onto the ground are the worst offenders in my opinion. Filthy habit.

Old people are the worse for it, especially on the bus! You see them get their free ticket, then just toss it on the floor. How much effort is it to put it in your pocket?

My daughter could teach them a thing or two - her coat pockets are bulging every weekend from bus tickets accrued on her journeys to and from school.

I imagine that there must be some litter-droppers on this forum and I'd be interested to hear from them why they do it.

I imagine that there must be some litter-droppers on this forum and I'd be interested to hear from them why they do it.

I doubt they'd have the guts to admit though?

I don't think theres any1 in the world whos never dropped a piece of litter in there lives.

I doubt they'd have the guts to admit though?

Of course not. Only the perfect ones come on the Forum:D

I don't drop litter and it annoys me when people do, when I was younger though it didn't really bother me, I can't actually remember dropping litter but I'm sure I did.

Of course not. Only the perfect ones come on the Forum:D

:hihi: Quick thinking!

I don't think theres any1 in the world whos never dropped a piece of litter in there lives.

I'm sure you're right, but I think this thread is more about habitual droppers rather than inadvertant or reluctant litterers.