Muslim anti-war protesters abuse British soldiers as 'baby killers' during

A flawed question in your view but one others had expressed a desire for an answer too aswell. A question you eventually answered after being asked numerous times and one PT still has not answered, instead choosing to copy your previews sidesteps.

By the way your ego seems to confuse you as the "some people on here" comment was not aimed at you but rather a few others on here who are far worse.

Unfortunately it seems you haven't understood the answer given about Sharia, what a pitty?

No worries, keep repeating the question till you get the answer that you want rather than the truth.:thumbsup:

anyway when sharia law comes in we'll all have a nice cave to live in :)
Oh dear oh dear oh dear Frank you are on a mission aren't you?:hihi::hihi:

I don't want conflict and to avoid it we must stop the growth if Islam and the following of Islamic culture here in Britain. At the moment a handful of Islamic extremists protesting at a parade do not pose a threat but only because their numbers are few... let's keep it that way.

There is no need to keep it that way as the moderate Muslims and the extremists are like chalk and cheese. The moderates know how to conduct themselves in a country like ours while the extremists feed on the struggle.

You could say that some Muslims actively seek out a struggle as that’s the only way they can deal with the world, if it is opposed to them (in their view).

The extremists will always be a tiny minority and Islam will never conquer the EU and the western world let alone the UK.

Many Muslims act as if they are a larger group because they group together. In fact they only number 3% of the UK population while Christians number 72%. Hindus number 1% of the population so 1 third of the size of the Muslim population. Take from that whatever you wish.

There will never be a Muslim flag flown over our nation’s capital, not in 10 years or 100 years. The UK would not accept it and statistically the fastest growing religion is Christianity, of which our nation was built (like it or not). But evidently all religions are in decline, especially in nations where education is free or un-tampered with by religious groups.

Our biggest threat is not religion.

Unfortunately it seems you haven't understood the answer given about Sharia, what a pitty?

No worries, keep repeating the question till you get the answer that you want rather than the truth.:thumbsup:

What is the question Tab1?

Is Rolf Harris a legend?

No, is Rolf Harris immortal?:hihi:

i saw the demonstration against the troops bloody disgusting

The degree of tolerance for other religions varies a great deal across the Muslim world. For every place where you can show Muslims and Christians co-existing peacefully I can show you one where they do not. Like parts of Pakistan , Egypt or Indonesia for instance.

I wasnt addressing the issue of tolerance, Zamo, solely the suggestion that Christian churches don't exist in Muslim countries. I think the link I provided earlier shows pictures of churches in the countries you mention, but I'm no expert on how well it's tolerated by the Muslim population, probably akin to mosques over here.

History tells us that where people do not generally share national identity, culture, religion etc, it is only a matter of time before events conspire and a violent struggle ensues. Look at what happened in Yugoslavia. Look at what is happening in Iraq between Sunni and Shia.

Well we don't appear to have learnt much from history. It's really about time that members of humanity simply grew up and learnt we have to find ways to get along rather than remain divided.

I don't want conflict and to avoid it we must stop the growth if Islam and the following of Islamic culture here in Britain. At the moment a handful of Islamic extremists protesting at a parade do not pose a threat but only because their numbers are few... let's keep it that way.

I think the way to 'keep it that way' is not to alienate Muslims, particularly young ones. If I was a Muslim teenager, struggling with my identity, and read some of the ridiculously conceived media about Muslims, I'd wonder who was concerned about my best interests, and it certainly wouldn't be those telling me that my religion and culture required curbing, especially if there's nothing illegal in its observation.

Similarly, the misguided white youth often find affiliation with right wing, nationalist groups for similar reasons, they don't need the big stick approach either, both sides need to be shown that there's nothing threatening in the others culture, whilst it's not overwhelming.

Well we don't appear to have learnt much from history. It's really about time that members of humanity simply grew up and learnt we have to find ways to get along rather than remain divided.

What is wrong with some division? Why are we fixated with the concept that we must create a multi-cultural society? Why are we trying to force together people who do not want to be together? What is wrong with putting some distance between different people to make it easy to live and let live?

What is wrong with some division? Why are we fixated with the concept that we must create a multi-cultural society? Why are we trying to force together people who do not want to be together? What is wrong with putting some distance between different people to make it easy to live and let live?

Eh? Whose fixated with creating a multi cultural society, it's happening organically, therefore it's an issue that has to be addressed.

Until we ban the free movement of people between countries and cultures, it's something that has to be considered and dealt with, like communism it's naive to believe that an isolationist doctrine could ever be adopted in practice.

The creation of a multi-cultural society is the best known way to stop Europeans from butchering themselves. That's what I believe.

When I saw the Muslims protesting against the soldiers I immediately thought of one thing: good for them for having the courage to say what's on their minds.

After all, people, it is an acknowledged fact that the toll for civilian casualities in the Iraqi atrocity was so high that the authorities stopped counting them.

Is anyone here saying that it is wrong for someone to declare that the whole enterprise in Iraq was a bloodbath for the innocents?

Can it be considered wrong to blame those who where actually there? - the soldiers who wielded the weapons and who added to the butcher's bill.

Was Saddam Hussein really a menace to the UK, and did so many thousands have to die to slake the appetites of Blair and the New Labour gangsters?

For myself, I think the Muslims have shown considerable restraint. If my co-religionists were being slaughtered in such numbers as to be considered uncountable, I too would raise a fuss. And I too would direct my anger towards those who were pulling the triggers.