Sign in to follow this  

The Games at Ponds Forge

Myself, and another forum member, went to see 'The Games' last night (Thursday 11 September) ... it's a live reality TV show ... a big-brother at the olymics kinda thing ...

We were sat right at the front and made several appearances on live TV ... channel 4 ... 9.00 - 10.00.

Just wanted to ask if anyone happened to have recored the program? ... or may know where to get a video of the show?

Thanks,

Jamie

Sorry mate, missed it. I was busy watching some paint dry!;)

My mate was on about it, he was on about how Bobby Davro has a six pack, and previously he was thought to be a skinny git.

And no, Craig is not gay.

Yeah he looked like a very big fella ... very stocky ... although not that fit say compared to the black guy on the show ... not sure wot his name was ... from some band.

Mind u ... non of the guys looked anywhere near as fit as miss world ... she kept checking me out as I was just sat their minding my own biz in the audience ... honest !