Can anyone recommend a joiner/carpenter?

I have two alcoves that I want cupboards and thick floating shelves building into.

I would love to hear some recommendations if anyone has had someone do a similar job for them.

Thanks

SJT are good.

What job did they do for you?

hi my name jeff , iam a joiner, what kind of finish do you want wood or mdf or gloss pre made doors , me and spencer do any kind of finish. we have loads of customer numbers we work for and still do that be happy to tell you what are work is like.. my home number is 01142203563 or 07861379796 ta jeff

hi my name jeff , iam a joiner, what kind of finish do you want wood or mdf or gloss pre made doors , me and spencer do any kind of finish. we have loads of customer numbers we work for and still do that be happy to tell you what are work is like.. my home number is 01142203563 or 07861379796 ta jeff

i second that hes done me some work !!!!!! honest trustworthy reliable and verry competitive x

Try Mick on 07799326478, very competent joiner...done lots for us!

Paul McCullie, he provides free quotes, guarantees his work, and wont leave until you are 100% happy, which his customers always are. 2347897

Do any of you guys take on personal projects?

Basically I'm a DJ and want a custom built DJ table/Decks Stand that will incorporate my tonnes of vinyl?

Cheers

Please consider contacting Mark of mfddeisgn. We had him to do some work for us only last week. We were so impressed that I posted on the forum within hours of him completing the job. Totally professional in all aspects of his work and very reasonably priced. You can email him on info@mfddesignandbuild.co.uk or ring on 07817 851 507.