For sale section on SF

nothin up with it at all, its loads better, as for reply button you have the option to PM each other.

it gets a thumbs up from me

Personally think this feature is brilliant!!!

we've sold a aquarium and a bike with a coop hopefully going shortly within the last week !

Just a couple of question's "once the item is sold do you mark SOLD or DELETE the ad? We deleted the sold ad's

And Since the ad's are free perhaps a Idea would be to have a SF charity of the month where once a items sold a small percentage could be voulentery donated to that charity ?perhaps it may help in a small way

I for one would be willing to donate abit

and thanks again SF great service

Oh but i would separate the home form garden section its too big imo at the mo

as for reply button you have the option to PM each other.

I know. But I really don't like/use the PM function & would prefer to conduct any transactions in public:|.

i hate the new forum look bring back the old one

i like the Classifieds at least it stops numptys thread spoiling. imo

I find the photos on the for sale section too small to make out the details. Would it be possible to add a zoom feature by clicking on the original picture?

Dreadful compared to the older version. I hardly ever use SF now it has changed. I used it everyday before.

Thumbs down!

The old one was much easier to browse through, hardly go on this section now cos its crap!

I like the new format. The main plus point is that as AppleMac said - you don't have your ads replied to in public by muppets trying say you're asking too much, and their mate Dave has one for cheaper - it just spoils it. If you're not interested - move on! If you think it's incorrectly priced- move on, we don't care about your opinion.

Point to improve would be when you choose a photo you can only choose one, then if you want to add more you have to edit your ad once you post it.

I think the home and garden section could cover so many things - tools, furniture, curtains, carpets, kitchen items, plants.....etc could we have a furniture section or a white goods section?

Edited by alicat_26

i dont like the fact you carnt reply,now you have to pm them :(

also like mentioned the photo sizes are shocking also some people still dont even state a price :@

i havent been on for a while and came back to find I could not post in classifieds because i need 5 posts in forum. how long since this changed?