Take over what Take Over

and was right.

How was he right ? please explain

this man is hated at hillsbro -this is a man who tried to sue his own fans -including one who has cancer -not the best move by this idiot ,was it .

i take no notice of anything that comes out of this mans mouth .

he is the man who called his own clubs fans cretins :loopy:

Yet my son comes over from Canada to see the Blades and is treated first class all the way.

After going to Coventry and QPR he has been invited to get to BDTBL early tomorrow and get a tour of the ground, meet the players and then watch the match from the sponsors suite.

Only thing that could spoil his day is meeting BladeBloke and Swervin for a pint after...Oh hang on :hihi::hihi: Joking Swerv ;)

Different gravy us Blades to you pigs...You have no clue

unlike Allen who did exactly the same by calling fans cretins on tv -he was quite happy to slander people too. or is it ok for him to do that ?

He was telling the truth, thats not slander.

Yet my son comes over from Canada to see the Blades and is treated first class all the way.

After going to Coventry and QPR he has been invited to get to BDTBL early tomorrow and get a tour of the ground, meet the players and then watch the match from the sponsors suite.

Only thing that could spoil his day is meeting BladeBloke and Swervin for a pint after...Oh hang on :hihi::hihi: Joking Swerv ;)

Different gravy us Blades to you pigs...You have no clue

that is the point we are making CB-this man has no idea how to relate to the fans -he was happy to abuse the fans ,but when a bit of flak came his way he threatens to sue .he took our club into the gutter while he was in charge.

unlike Allen who did exactly the same by calling fans cretins on tv -he was quite happy to slander people too. or is it ok for him to do that ?

no its not and if you wanted to then you could have took him to court too- like your legally entitled to.

I know allen was a idiot sometimes but he was a big reason why you guys were so sucessful for such a long time.

He was telling the truth, thats not slander.

in what way was he telling the truth ?

do you have anything to back up your arguement with proven facts?

no its not and if you wanted to then you could have took him to court too- like your legally entitled to.

I know allen was a idiot sometimes but he was a big reason why you guys were so sucessful for such a long time.

when he was in charge mate ,he was very unpopular -he was never liked by the fans

in what way was he telling the truth ?

do you have anything to back up your arguement with proven facts?

Anyone who hounds a mans family and private life because of business is a cretin. thats a fact.

when he was in charge mate ,he was very unpopular -he was never liked by the fans

He was popular enough when you got to the play offs and got promoted.

It's all the usual suspects, why don't you guys wait and see? The fact that you don't want it to happen doesn't mean that it won't happen.

However if and when it does happen there will be, no doubt, quite a few blunts back tracking and editing/erasing their posts. :D

ifv something does happen mate -thats good if not we carry on as normal

Just to clear up MrBenn,

When a company takes 49% t(i think) of the business, I believe the law requires them to make a full approach for the remainder of the shares. Whether they agree to the approach is another matter.

With regards to monies owed, even if Allen sold his shares he would still be owed monies from the loan.

If the club went into administration then the companies owed any monies would have to accept an agreement with the administrators.. If a deal caannot be reach the debt I believe remains outstanding.

As for sueing someone with cancer... whilst it is never a good time in your life, perhaps they should think about comments they make before they make them. if there was no reason to sue, then he wouldn't have.

Oh i agree mate- im just saying that for a man who did so much for wednesday and virtually stopped you going into administration he got a rough deal.