Someone stole my electric wheelchair - REWARD FOR WHO FETCHES IT BACK!

Sent you a tenner mate it will show up as philip.re----------- Get in touch whith the media a story like this "they will love it " you might get a few quid donated as well if they find the low life that nicked it i for 1 would like to give them a wooden shampoo whith mi baseball bat, you never know what made them steal it they may just be of low inteligence and dont realise the heartache they have caused well as they say alls well that ends well good luck pal

i know the person who has had their electric wheelchair stolen and i will personally offer a reward of £100 to anyone who provides the names of the toe rags who stole it . the names will be handed to the police .

Thats really kind MR B!:)

Yes I have paypal its general@dans-garage.co.uk

:help: How do I do the paypal bit. I have got a paypal account but when I go on to the link from BlueDragon, i get a page that looks like an e-mail. What do i do?

:help: How do I do the paypal bit. I have got a paypal account but when I go on to the link from BlueDragon, i get a page that looks like an e-mail. What do i do?

You will have to log in to paypal first get on to there site and click send money type in the email address of the person you want to send the money to and the ammount and its on its way

You will have to log in to paypal first get on to there site and click send money type in the email address of the person you want to send the money to and the ammount and its on its way

Thankyou :thumbsup:

Hi

I don't know you, but I read this thread and I really feel for you. Some people are just scum.

I'll donate some money towards the end of the week if you still need any.

Thanks guys you are all brilliant and I really didnt expect this. The total is now at £50.57

The chair is getting dropped off today by the police, Im not really looking forward to seeing the state of it. Ill post some pictures when it gets here

No because it was parked outside my sisters instead of my house. I didnt get any extra insurance because I didnt think anything like this would happen but I guess I was wrong

The police have just dropped her off and I felt like crying. They said it was found on the back of a house on Booth Road but as the kids were 9 :o they cant do anything about it. They have totally flattened the battery, snapped the right side panel in half, wragged all the wiring, and destroyed the control box.

Clarke & Partners are coming out Thursday to replace all the parts and give her a once over. All my precious lighting is gone and the number plate is beyond repair :(

http://www.dans-garage.co.uk/chair.jpg