Power cut oughtibridge

so how long was leccy of for in oughtibridge id just taken myself to bed then nxt thing house alarms going on 1 :hihi:

Came back on about 1.15. So it was off for an hour and a half.

Then the kids got me up at 5.30 with the sound of birds.

So I'm knackered.

Similar thing happened in hackenthorpe last month. Massive blue then orange flash followed by power outages. Think the high winds may have caused some cables to blow together causing sparks, hence the flashes.

That sounds about right.

Can't have bee aliens. Just saw one of my neighbours sweeping the drive in her stillettos again.

They would have definitely taken her away for testing

Did anyone else see the bright lights in the sky over Oughtibridge about 11.50?

I was just getting in the car and at first thought it was lightening above the clouds, but it continued for a few seconds in different colours.

Had power cut at Wisewood at around 11.30pm - when the power went I looked out and thought it was lightning too - very strange!!

Did anyone else see the bright lights in the sky over Oughtibridge about 11.50?

I was just getting in the car and at first thought it was lightening above the clouds, but it continued for a few seconds in different colours.

How can you post about an event at 11:50 at 10:48 :huh:

......... and yes, I am logged in!

What time exactly were the flashes?

How can you post about an event at 11:50 at 10:48 :huh:

......... and yes, I am logged in!

What time exactly were the flashes?

I think you'll find the forum clock is behind , everyone who posted what time it happened, state the actual time - I saw it around 11.50pm.

I posted at 11.58 when I got home and turned the pc on.

Edited to add: Just posted this reply and note the time next to my ID is correct @ 10.46am - so who knows what happened last night, but it was definately nearly midnight when I posted.

I think we need to call in Mulder and Scully!!!

I think you'll find the forum clock is behind , everyone who posted what time it happened, state the actual time - I saw it around 11.50pm.

I posted at 11.58 when I got home and turned the pc on.

Edited to add: Just posted this reply and note the time next to my ID is correct @ 10.46am - so who knows what happened last night, but it was definately nearly midnight when I posted.

correct -the forum clock is an hour playing silly games

We had a power cut aswell but I was tucked up in bed so didnt notice. However, the neighbours car alarm decided to come out in sympathy about 6am this morning....

We were all posting at about midnight. So there must be something wrong with the clock.

Maybe the aliens stole an hour

Hi, my sky tv and freeview tv is knackered i assume after last nights power cut, it was working fine until everything went off! iv tried to reset everything and have phoned sky, with no luck, anybody else got the same problem?