Info required : A pub with a bar billiards table?

Hi folks,

Can anyone advise the name / address of a pub (Sheffield/ Dronfield /Chesterfield area) that has a BAR BILLIARDS table? - (Not a billiards table, we're looking for Something like this with the plastic mushrooms.)

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by Mantaspook
Link fixed.

The Cocked Hat at attercliffe had one, but i've not been in for a while, they will probably still have it, cos its a traditional pub that never seems to change..........thats presuming its still open !

Hi folks,

Can anyone advise the name / address of a pub (Sheffield/ Dronfield /Chesterfield area) that has a BAR BILLIARDS table? - (Not a billiards table, we're looking for Something like this with the plastic mushrooms.)

Thanks in anticipation.

maybe the swan at dronfield or the royal oak at coal aston. a long time ago though.

the cocked hat at attercliffe is still open and has one

I used to love playing this. As you really only hit the ball from one direction it needs far less space. I wish more pubs had them.

The Cocked Hat at Attercliffe got rid of the table and has recently closed down.

The Gardener's Rest was the only place to properly keep and maintain a table, Pat had regular tournaments. The table was ruined in the 2007 floods but its hoped to be back soon.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

I walked past the Gardener's rest last week, it still looks like they have to do stacks of work to finish it off - any idea when they will re-open Meaks?

Edited by Mantaspook

Bit further out, but there's one in the Nag's Head in Edale. Wouldn't recommend it for anything else though.

Also, the Little John in Hathersage used to have one ... don't know if they still do.

Little John used to have one in Hathersage, only other table I've seen lately is in a little boozer on the way to Skeggy.

They used to have one in the pub by the cricket pitch in Hundall.Don't know if they still do.I think it's called the Miners Arms.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

I walked past the Gardener's rest last week, it still looks like they have to do stacks of work to finish it off - any idea when they will re-open Meaks?

It would be nice to see the gardners onen again, Saturday afternoon in Neepsend is just not the same without it. :(