If you could bring back one of Sheffield's past features

Lord Mayors show

&

'Revolution' record shop

oh and Kaiser Bills :hihi:

Moor when you could drive down it and it had lots of shops. Old rag n tag. Cockaynes shop on Angel street.

crazy daisy ,top rank ,tiffernys monday nights,banners,school clothing store leopold street(inaccent youth)cannon down stairs,3 o,clock closing,brown cow,smocking on top deck of buses,fannys at owlerbar,saturday morning mattinee,leaving your doors unlocked,fletchers van,rag and bone with a ballon,walking from town home after a night out in town to chap thru pitsmoor with no fear,fags from local shop at pennys per cig,dinner tickets,youth clubs,longley park lido,innocence

Its gotta be either Redgates/Zodiac, Sheaf Valley baths, The Hole in the road, the old pond street bus station with the cafe at the bottom and the lo-cost and quicksilver at the top.

Or maybe even a Castle Market and a Sheaf Market in there prime once again.

True Sheffielder im only 28 i sound about 67 lol

Make Bramall Lane three sided again so Yorkshire can play cricket there again :thumbsup:

What would it be? I really used to love going through the hole in the road as a kid and buying a magic eye poster. My dad still can't do these!

its got to be t,hole in t,road. we all miss the big fish

Bring back Josephines!!

No don't!!!

Roxy's nightclub.

or even steelys if your an old git like me

I never saw the "Hole in the Road" but reading about it I would have loved to have seen it. Was it true it used to have a fish tank???

yeah it did, i remember in school holidays this is where mum would take us to meet my nanan, it was a popular meeting point.I always wondered how the fishes were fed though as they were bricked into the wall( obviously at 5 you don't realise that theres a door behind it)

Fletchers Bread vans - any one remember ice fancies? They were like cherry bakewells but you could get lemon and chocolate icing with chocolate bits on the top!

my uncle used to drive on of these - when we used to see him we used to get a bun, a sherbert dip dab and a kinder egg!! remember the tiny terapins, thanks to my uncle dennis i got them all!!

The Arches nightclub (and Bed)

Hole in Road and other subways

Sheffield City Airport

The old original Brother2Brother clothes shop

The other blocks of Middlewood hospital which didn't make it to renovation