Horse of the day

Good card at Kempton today

2:25 Starluck ran 2nd in this last year, ran a good last race finishing 2nd to Peddlers Cross with Binocular back in 3rd, he runs his best races at Kempton so must go close.

3:00 Kauto Star will be very hard to beat but I think stable mate The Nightingale might

do it.

3:35 The Betchworth Kid ran on to be a good 4th in 2m 1f listed race at Newbury in November, runs off the same mark today but dropped in class.

Wetherby.

2:35 Corso Palladio

Hopefully a £1.50 Lucky 15 will do the trick.

Kauto looked bloody knackered. Time`s up.

Kauto looked bloody knackered.

So did the four I backed today.:mad:

8.15 Wolverhampton - Senor Tommie 4/1 Generally available.....

Apparently this horse "THREE WHITE SOCKS" is nailed on today it's running inn the 4:30 at Southwell fellas and ladies for anyone who wants a dabble, it's currently trading at Even money...

Gulf Punch in the 8:25 at Uttoxeter has a good E/W chance of bringing home the bacon.

Gulf Punch in the 8:25 at Uttoxeter has a good E/W chance of bringing home the bacon.

I cant look past Surburban Bay, Call At Midnight and Ben Cee Mee on that one, as you say, not a bad e/w currently hovering around the 18/1 mark

14/1 now a ladbrokes

I cant look past Surburban Bay, Call At Midnight and Ben Cee Mee on that one, as you say, not a bad e/w currently hovering around the 18/1 mark

14/1 now a ladbrokes

Good call scooby.