Does anyone know of a good psychic in Sheffield?

My GOD

I wish you hadn't linked that picture.....so very very wrong.

Originally posted by noseyrosie

Hmm I heard about this guy called Shirley Ghostman...I think he died recently though.

:roll:

this guy is a comedien and this is all part of his act, he was on jonothan ross the other week and said he was going to "commit suicide" on bbc3. i asked my housemate and he told me all about this guy.. he was really weird and i thought he was serious but he is just another funny guy!

Originally posted by noseyrosie

My GOD

I wish you hadn't linked that picture.....so very very wrong.

He was a household name Big daddy.

Whats wrong with it? :confused:

Originally posted by savbaby

this guy is a comedien and this is all part of his act, he was on jonothan ross the other week and said he was going to "commit suicide" on bbc3. i asked my housemate and he told me all about this guy.. he was really weird and i thought he was serious but he is just another funny guy!

Yeah it's a fantastically funny programme (see thread on 'entertainment chat'), I was just being a bit naughty. On the last episode he 'committed suicide' in a bid to get on BBC1 - it's all a big joke though. Was weird!

If they are any good you won't need to ask on this forum - they will already know that you are looking for them and get in touch with you. If they don't they can't be much good can they?:hihi:

Think I must be psychic cos I knew people would say that. :heyhey: