Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You

I bought the new album by Lily Allen based on her single The Fear. After a quick hearing of the CD I thought I had made a major boo boo. Today while walking the dogs I listened to the CD again and I'm beginning to get into it. Some of the lyrics made me laugh out loud and I received quite a few weird looks as a result. :hihi:

Anybody else bought it and what do you think?

I'm not interested in opinions of Lily Allen haters, just people who have bought the CD.

I downloaded her album & think it is fab. A lot of people view her music like marmite, you either like it or hate it. She gets a :thumbsup: from Bizzle Shizzle.

Thanks bizzle. I like her sense of humour and it really comes across on the album.:)

Agreed Ally .. but she is still so unsure of herself .. if you see her on a public performance, it really shows.

Agreed Ally .. but she is still so unsure of herself .. if you see her on a public performance, it really shows.

v. much so although it depends on the situation. I think she is a very insecure person but sometimes her personality comes through as seen here... Lily in Oz.

Her talk show bombed and I for one can't understand why. I loved it.